Sunday 3 August 2008

Past caring and on my way back again....

For those of you who know me you know that I've been going through a "difficult phase" in my life (which is running parallel to a VERY good phase in my life); but sometimes however, good the "good" bit is, what is "bad" takes over all sense of reasoning/logic/downright purpose.    What is this woman prattling on about now I hear you ask?   Well just to add to my list of woes - I came home yesterday after a couple of really good/lovely/wonderful days to find my freezer door swinging from its hinges and everything rather soft and wet!    I'm naming no one as the only person who'd been in the house was my wonderful 16 year-old daughter and surely she's learned NOT to slam freezer doors after the number of times I've asked/told/shouted at her not too???  So I've spent my day cooking - 3 lasagnes, 1 steak & kidney pie, 1 sausagemeat plait, 12 mince pies, 1 big mincemeat pie, 1 fruit crumble, 2 Thai green curries, 2 Hunters chicken, 12 spicy meatballs and a partridge in a pear tree......

My crafting drought continues - I started a card on Tuesday and its still sitting there - HELP! please someone!   I've got lots of pictures to download but because one of my "woes" is no computer I can't download them to my Blog...

Tomorrow is another day!   I'm off to Ostend with my Bro for the day - first stop the Chocolate Factory - I might never be seen again.......

Send me crafty vibes please - I need to earn some money!

3 comments:

Justine said...

Oh dear June, I can sympathise.... I too have a teenager!!!!! say no more!! Make sure you stock up on the chocs! you deserve them!
Have a great time, Justine x

simplyfairies said...

So it's all round yours for dinner then...lol

mmmm are ya sure we ain't related, coz I have one of those teenagers in my house, only my fridge never gets closed, but hey thats the norty fairy who lurks in our house!!!

Unknown said...

June, you poor thing. What rotten luck you've had lately.

Hope to see you soon

Hugs

Wendy xxxxxx