Wednesday 30 July 2008

I got a Pressie!

I have received this fab award from my mate Kim - thanks you really made my day!    If I can work it out (ha ha) I'd send it back to you because a) I think you're a pretty "wylde" woman yourself and b) you're a really smiley person and such good fun to be around - oh yes and a c) you HAVE  a teenage daughter......

It's the Wylde Women award and the rules are .
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.


Kim said : "I would like to give this award to Junie who is very new to blogland made me giggle so much yesterday I nearly fell off me chair whilst demoing...."


1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

lol your soooo funny!!!!