Tuesday 24 July 2012

Finally......

Well, the 6 weeks holidays have finally arrived and I've finally started to get back into crafting mode again - got some new toys to play with too.....  

My first card is for Super Anthony - the remit was for Anthony who has just become a RMN - Registered Mental Nurse and a big Superman lover.   I just love the little stethoscope and nurses hat!



I just noticed that I took this picture before I'd put the 'S' on Congratulations!!!!!

My second card is for a new little Garner, born on the 16th July - welcome little Ella.


I know in the crafting world that 'Less is More' but sometimes with baby cards 'More is More'!!!!!!!!!

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

June x

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Beautiful cards especially the New Baby card. Hope you are well.
Clarissa. X