Wednesday 5 October 2011

Woodware Challenge

I've never joined in a Challenge before, but as I'm home 'with me legs' (don't you just love phrases like that?) I thought I'd have a go.    This was a sketch challenge on the http://www.woodware.co.uk/blog blog.

The recipe is:
Base card - Bazzill JuneBerry
Magenta - Raspberry Odyssey Paper
Swiss dots embossing folder
Woodware Crafty Edger - Heart Scallop
Woodware/Jane Gill - Bubble Heart Stamp Set
Woodeware/Francoise Reed - FRCL029 Tiny Phrases
Embellishments - Nailheads, diamente and Rose Quartz stickles.

4 comments:

Dorrie said...

Thanks for playing along with us! The card is lovely. You have done another great job with this set.

Clarissa said...

Stunning card. Beautiful colours.

Kim x said...

Hi June
Nice to see someone else entering, I always seem to be on my own :)
By the way, love the card.
Hugs Kimx

Eunice said...

Love the card June, sorry to hear the legs are playing you up.

Eunice
x