Sunday 2 January 2011

Christmas Birthdays

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

I have about a dozen birthdays around the Christmas/New Year period, it's actually quite difficult changing my mojo from one to the other.   Here's a couple I made.

I've had this stars and stripes paper for a long time.   The football and stars were all from Quickutz dies.   I levered the football so it opens up for the writing.

I love this Tilda.   I used my distress inks to colour and added some glitter to make her sparkle.   The two sentiments I printed on shrink plastic.

I'm off to make some Happy New Year cards now for all those people who I didn't get Christmas cards too!!!!!

3 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi June,
happy new year to you!
2 lovely cards especially like the football one guys are so hard to make for x
all the best in 2011
hug
suzie Qx

Sarah K said...

Oh wow i am loving the little Tilda she is beautiful xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards June.
luv
Debby