Tuesday 12 May 2009

Little Lauren is a whole One year's old!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to my littlest niece Lauren. The shoes are the Quickutz Baby Shoes & Pin die and cut from Pebblesinc Party Time Girl. I cut the shoes with thick white card and mounted the pink on them to give them more height. Backing papers are Fairest of Them All "Crowning Moment" and Bazzill Bling pink (no idea of shade, ask my mate SarahK she knows all the colours!!!). The little pink buttons are Pearls Perles Crystal Stickers. The font for the name is Quickutz Moxie. Pretty sure I got it all from CUL.

In true crafter's tradition - this card has been wallowing around my brain for some days now... shall I do this... shall I do that.... and then at 5am this morning I woke up, got up and made it!!!!!!

2 comments:

Treacle said...

Oooo I love this card so simple yet so very stylish.

Might have to invest in that baby shoe die lol

xXx

Suzie Q said...

oh my lordy you must of been dreaming about this one.
im sure she loved it those shoes are so cute
hugs
Suzie Q
xx