Friday 17 April 2009

Ella-Bella is 4


Now my bestest mate Paula is a Nar-Nee to little Ella (Bella) - of course, she's much older than me 'cause I'm far to young to be a Nar-Nee to anyone! Ella (Bella) lives in Norfolk and has a lovely accent - hence the "Nar-Nee" (Nanny). Last year when Ella (Bella) was still a baby (at 3) I had to do an Angelina "Ballermina" card but this year when we're a big girl her card had to be something a little more fitting to a nearly-Princess....


The papers I used were Imaginisce Fairest of Them All - Be Back by Midnight, some pale green Bazzill, Fiskars ribbon border punch, pink organza ribbon, Quickutz Label, Flourish and Roxy alphabet - all from CUL. The "E" is a chipboard letter covered in the Imaginisce paper.

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

What a beautiful card June so pretty glad your die is now playing the game!
Have a great weekend
love
Suzie Q
xxxx

Treacle said...

Junie Moon what an absolute stunner of a card this is.

I love it. Glad you got the die working ;o)

xXx

Lexxie said...

Hi June,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog and I'm so glad to have met you in turn!
Your creations are lovely. Your latest card is gorgeous and love how you've personalised it,
I will be back to see more of your fab work!
Love Sarita xx

Paula said...

Beautiful card June gorgeous!
Paula x